Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Black Forest Crumble


Although most of my travelling has been done in the summer, there's a few trips I've taken during the winter and I was thinking back on them recently. I have a few distinct food memories from my travels, one being trying real black forest gateau.


I was about 11 at the time and we were in Germany travelling in my families' campervan, I remember going for a walk through the black forest, before looking around the quaint little shops for the perfect cuckoo clock for my mum and finally huddling out of the snow in a traditional pub, all snug with low ceilings and tucking into our first black forest gateau. It's a memory still so clear to this day and I can't help but smile when I think about it. I told my mum what I was making for this post and she looked back through some old photos, so here's some pictures of my trip to the Black Forest in 2008:
Keep on reading »

Post a Comment

0 Comments