All is peaceful this Christmas morning, a bright sky beckoning from the bedroom window. We’re fortunate in that our three boys and partners are with us today. I know many don’t have this joy. I guess one of the perks of a small island life. I’m hoping however you spend your Christmas it will be full of happiness.
My last candy striped advent bag was filled with a beautiful handmade gift from my lovely friend Veggiemummy. It will be perfect for my double ended knitting needles, a crochet hook, sewing needle and quickunpick. The sort of things I’m always rooting around for. Thank you. Now I have the lovely job of edging my squares and assembling them. More of that tomorrow.
Now time for breakfast and putting on my Christmas socks. Not probably as Christmassy as you were expecting but made with beautiful Rico wool recommended by my blogging friend Christina at A Colourful Life. My menfolk will be wearing theirs and I dare say our toes will be very cosy on this frosty morning.
Thank you for visiting my blog especially this month. Wishing you the happiest of days. Merry Christmas.
Barbara xxx




0 Comments