Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Would you rather? - Beauty Edition


Hey guys,

I'm here today with another Beauty Tag and it's the " would you rather tag". Let's get started :D

QUESTIONS:

1.) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?


I'd rather lose all of my mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lipsticks than my eyeshadow palettes. I only use one mascara and one eyeliner so they'd be easy to replace and I don't pay too much attention to my lips. I just find it too fussy to keep reapplying lip products so I always prefer a strong eye look.

2.) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?


I never cut my hair anyway ( I haven't cut it in 2 and a half years and only twice in the year before that) so I'm gonna stick with never being able to cut my hair again.

3.) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?


A pink cheek. It's definitely  more my colour. 

4.) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?


I would rather spend it all on clothes. I can't imagine buying that amount of make up and then using it all. Clothes on the other hand are easy enough to buy and wear as in, it is easier to wear an item of clothes once and not be worried that it'll go out of date, whereas make up might.

5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Eyeliner as lipstick. Black lips are cool ;)


6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?


If I had a bottomless bank account I would rather only shop at Sephora. MAC is not the most affordable brand out there by far but it is cheaper than most brands at Sephora, so if money was a factor then I'd prefer  MAC. 

7.) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?


One lip colour. Like I said already I'm more into creating eyelooks. 

8.) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?

Summer clothes in winter. As much as I hate being cold, it's worse to be overly hot. If I had to wear summer clothes in winter I could run to warm up so I'd be good for my figure. 

9.) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?


Dark. I prefer dark nails as it is just because I think they look more polished and less youthful. I do enjoy bright nails in the summer months but I don't think they're appropriate for occasions whereas dark ones are. 

10.) Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or your favourite eye product?


Lip product. Look above ;)

11.) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?


Messy bun. I spend half of my life in them anyway.

12.) Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?


Never use lipgloss.

13.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?


Shave them off. Even though I'm naturally a dark brunette my eyebrows are incredibly fair and almost invisible so I have to not only fill them in everyday but almost create them from scratch everyday so it wouldn't make that much of a difference. Drawing my eyebrows on with a sharpie would be far too unnatural for my liking. 

14.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?


Without nail polish. I feel naked without my makeup and I treat nail polish as a accessory so I don't find it that essential. 


I hope you enjoyed this post :) See you in my next one :D

Post a Comment

0 Comments