It's just me having fun with my 45's and whatever random record I pull out of the boxes. I will try to give both sides of the 45 unless one side is unbearable. I hope you enjoy. (Gyro1966)Starting with volume 28, I went back to the same setup that i used for the Garage Greats 45's series. I used the NAD preamp. Not sure if there is a sonic difference, but these 45's sure sounded great blasting out of two huge power amps into two quality sets of speakers on my end.
trax:1. My Babe (Donna) - Ron Holden with The Thunderbirds 2. Love You So (Donna) - Ron Holden with The Thunderbirds 3. Riot in Cell Block Number Nine (Capitol) - Wanda Jackson 4. Whip It on Me (Minit) - Jessie Hill 5. I Need Your Love (Minit) - Jessie Hill 6. My Babe (Checker) - Dale Hawkins 7. Nicotine (Harper) - Paul Chaplain & His Emeralds 8. Shortnin' Bread (Harper) - Paul Chaplain & His Emeralds 9. One Potato Two Potato (Token) - The Crossfires 10. That'll Be the Day (Token) - The Crossfires 11. Make Up Your Mind (Patlow) - The Motor City Bonnevilles 12. Penny (Panorama) - The Dimensions 13. Bad Dan McGoon (Josie) - The Cadillacs 14. Dumbbell (Josie) - The Cadillacs 15. Just Want Your Love (Okeh) - Big Maybelle 16. Way Back Home (Okeh) - Big Maybelle 17. Little by Little (Profile) - Junior Wells 18. Come on in This House (Profile) - Junior Wells 19. Clap Your Hands (HBR) - The Dartells 20. Where Do We Stand? (HBR) - The Dartells 21. A Fool in Love (Sue) - Ike & Tina Turner 22. The Way You Love Me (Sue) - Ike & Tina Turner 23. I Dig You, Baby (ABC-Paramount) - Joe Bennett & The Sparkletones 24. Cotton Pickin' Rocker (ABC-Paramount) - Joe Bennett & The Sparkletones 25. Cooly Dooly (Groove) - Tam Duffill 26. You Put the Hurt on Me (Groove) - Tam Duffill 27. Don't You Just Know It (Soma) - The Fendermen 28. Beach Party (Soma) - The Fendermen 29. Wanted: Lover, No Experience Necessary (Chess) - Laura Lee 30. Up Tight, Good Man (Chess) - Laura Lee 31. The 81 (Cameo) - Candy and the Kisses 32. Two Happy People (Cameo) - Candy and the Kisses 33. I Heard It Through the Grapevine (Soul) - Gladys Knight & The Pips
…compiled and served by Gyro1966...
0 Comments