Just a status update to let interested parties know where I am with this project. I've scribbled down my notes for the sohei and kensei, and have had some more thoughts on things to alter or add to a potential Labyrinth Lord supplement, to whit:
Removing fox and racoon-dog from the hengeyokai and having them as either race-as-class under their correct designations of kitsune and tanuki, or shunting them to being monsters.
Finishing off the class conversions - except yakuza, as noted before. Maybe write up some outlines of how characters can fit into a yakuza or ninja clan.
Type up shugenja and sohei spell lists.
Convert spells not in AEC. My hope is that I can find them or equivalents in OSRIC or another clone.
Creating a setting outline... The urge to hexmap is strong in this one...
Putting weapons and armour notes into legible format.
House rule suggestions - rules "fixes" and genre emulation.
So, not much then!
What would be great is if any of you helpful readers had name suggestions for such a supplement. If so, please comment, thank you!

0 Comments