Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Wednesday 23rd September 2020

 Wednesday 23rdSeptember

SHE SAID:

I met up with Dorte, & Krystyna, at Emu Point. Krystyna, was kind enough to show us her orchid spots.

That done Dorte head east for Tozer’s Bush Camp for a coupe days. I went off with Krystyna to Cranbrook. There had been a summer burn here & lots of Dainty Leeks were coming up. 

We met up with Maggie, another friend of Krystyna’s, & spent several hours looking for orchids.


Emu Point


Albany Pitcher Plant


A roadside "garden" of White Spider Orchids
A very pink Purple Pansy Orchid / Hybrid Wispy Spider Orchid

HE SAID:

I let the obsessed orchidist zoom off without me again, managing to do my usual stuff, and things, at the house. For a bit of a leg stretch I walked down to the beach, as Varena had passed on a message that a sea lion was frolicking around, but I couldn't see it.


Post a Comment

0 Comments