Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Wildfox Baggy Beach Jumper OOTD

Hey Guys!
Last week I went out for a quick bite to eat with my husband. It was a fairly mild, rainy day so I brought out the Coach Rain Boots I've been loving and paired them with my really casual outfit. The Wildfox jumper I purchased off of www.Karmaloop.com. If you have never heard of Karmaloop or shopped there, they are an online retail store that carries high end and affordable stylish brands. I absolutely love browsing their shoe selection as they always have the coolest styles. I purchased my Jeffrey Campbells, Sam Edelman Rozas and Sam Edelman Rias from here. If you are interested in placing an order, be sure to use the rep code: CHERYL for 20% off your order! For those of you who were asking where I got this sweater in my Haul video, I hope this answers your questions!


Black Rain Boots - Coach
Black Skinny Jeans - Parasuco
Lipstick Baggy Beach Jumper - WILDFOX (www.karmaloop.com)


Post a Comment

0 Comments