Each section took six bags of concrete. So... about 360 pounds of concrete...
After working on the fence all I usually feel like doing is watching t.v. or reading blogs, but like I said the hard part is over, and I can start writing again. Expect a new Kinship story soon!
A couple of weeks ago I received the newest issue of Loviatar in the mail. Cool gaming zine. I really enjoy reading it. Christian, of the destination unknown blog, does a great job publishing Loviatar. If you haven't checked it out yet you should.
On the gaming front, I haven't done much of anything. I've been downloading free miniature rules, and reading them. I'm intrigued by fubar, and plan on exploring it further. I've found a couple of interesting blogs and websites that use 6mm scale minis and terrain for their war gaming. So tiny! I guess Epic ( Games Workshop ) is 6mm? If so, I have a ton of minis I could use.
I've also downloaded Hordes of the Things, but reading through it, I'm not sure I like it. I played one game of HOTT many, many years ago in the gaming room in a comic book store, but I don't remember anything about the game.
My Kinship project is on the back burner for now, just simmering away...

0 Comments