Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Japan 2013, Day 7 (Part 2): A little bit of Akiba and lots of Ayaka

19/11/2013

Ayaka Live Tour 2013 ~Fortune Cookie~ Nani Ga Deru Kana!?


Yes,
A little bit of Akiba:



And lots of Ayaka!


It's my first time watching a live in Budokan, and it's Ayaka! I couldn't be happier. Consider it another life resolution ticked.

I had to leave my family in Akiba to return to my hotel just to put down my camera (cameras not allowed in concert hall) before I can make my way to the venue.


When I reached Kudanshita Subway Station (where budokan is), the sky had already turned dark. I don't remember what time I reached, maybe around 6.15pm (concert starts 7pm).


I've read that the hall is just round the corner from the station, but I took a picture of the map just to be safe.


From the map, it looks simple enough.

But turned out I didn't need it at all.
Once I exit the station, I was greeted by a huge crowd, all going to the same destination as me.

There were stalls selling ayaka goodies and snacks too.

And all I did was follow the crowd.

Everyone looked as excited as me. They were chatting and giggling their way to the venue. Though I was alone :/

First thing I saw, when I made a turn after going through some tunnel.


The tour goods booths!

Sorry for the poor picture quality as I only had a phone camera with me.

I went straight to the entrance tho as I didn't planned to get anything from the booth, plus the queue was long.


There door has opened, but everyone was standing outside. I have no idea why :/


And I asked my way in. Showed the staff (the one checking the tickets) at the door my ticket and asked for my seat, or rather where is the seat.

She pointed in a direction and I followed. Asked another staff in the hall for the seat and turned out it's a pretty good seat.

Budokan is actually a lot smaller than I thought.

I didn't expect my seat to be so near to the stage, despite being on second level on the elevated area. If you refer to Singapore Indoor Stadium, those seats at the back are so far away from stage.

view from my seat
The hall was filling up with audience.

I did not take any photos during the live, as a respect to the Japanese culture and me being a concert goer myself. Like I always said, you're there to enjoy the live, not to shoot photos or videos.

I've noticed that Ayaka had been standing on that same spot 80% of the time. A DVD was expected lol. And it turns out I was right.

My most fave of the tracklist was Manatsu no Kajitsu. I had goosebumps, literally.

and "I believe" a cappella? awesome.

Though I would very much wanted to listen to "WHY" and "Jewelry Day" live. But with Mikazuki, I was contented.

And I love the lightings used during the live.


The live ended at around 8.45pm with one encore and a photo of ayaka and the band and us taken by the staff. You can see it being cut off in the DVD :/

The selling of goods continued outside the hall, and I wanted to get a badge for my messenger bag. The staff told me that they're sold out :( And I got the phone strap instead. If you see someone in Singapore with the strap hanging on her messenger bag, she's most probably me.

Overall, it was a great live and I definitely will be going to another Ayaka live.

Maybe the next tour?

Again,

my checklist for artist whose live I've been to as of now:

YUI - check
SCANDAL - check
TM Revolution - check
FLOW - check
LiSA - check
m.o.v.e - check
Fripside - check
Avril Lavigne - check
Ayaka - check
ONE OK ROCK - check
May'n - check
Eir Aoi - check
Taylor Swift - this makes me angry (stupid profiteer buying 4 pairs of ticket when they only need a pair - 2014 SG Red Tour) Most probably not going already.


Post a Comment

0 Comments