Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

One on One Personal Makeup Workshop with Celenia

The primary reason why I love doing one-on-one makeup sessions is that I get to cater to different people’s makeup/beauty needs. Last February 1, I met Miss Celenia and we had a beauty session at the beautiful Glambox Beauty Studio in Makati City.

IMG_6316

Miss Celenia’s usual makeup routine is just face powder + lipstick +brows. This is not something I only encountered, as majority of the women I’ve met (without any background with makeup) is fine with face powder, penciled in brows and lipstick.

IMG_6329

For the workshop package, Miss Celenia was able to get a FREE 12 pc Brush Set and I introduced the different makeup brushes to her. It’s great how this set is in travel size, so she can bring it to her office anytime!

IMG_6330

We also provided her with all the makeup she needed to practice with, and a good sized mirror for the application part.

IMG_6346

One of Miss Celenia’s problem areas were her undereyes. Here I am teaching her how to conceal these areas and make it stay intact all throughout the day.

IMG_6446

Always my favorite part to demonstrate: the brows! I told Miss Celenia how she can look younger with fuller brows!

IMG_6480IMG_6483IMG_6494

Here’s a before and after of her brows! Miss Celenia was totally happy about it! :)

IMG_6496

We also tackled different topics like transforming daytime to nighttime makeup, blush contour and highlighting as well as lining the eyes!

IMG_6534IMG_6556

It was indeed a fun session with Miss Celenia, and I love how she went out of the studio with confidence taken up a notch!

IMG_6610

To sign up for one on one makeup workshops, contact 09156218309

Check out our past one on one workshops:

With Therese 
http://saytiocoartillero.blogspot.com/2013/10/1-on-1-makeup-workshop-with-therese.html
With Clarizza, AJ and Mitch
http://saytiocoartillero.blogspot.com/2013/11/one-on-one-makeup-session-with-say.html
With Jerlin
http://saytiocoartillero.blogspot.com/2013/12/batch-11-personal-makeup-workshop_19.html

Post a Comment

0 Comments