Decided to update on what I have been doing this week. I have been staying up late researching and working and editing so much, I am starting to feel like a writing version of Batman. First, I am over half way done with writing the first draft of Ashes and have the rest of the story mapped out fairly well. So I'm expecting much smoother writing sessions in the next couple of weeks. Also I got some of the final art for my second cover. I will be presenting that in about two weeks. Can't wait for everyone to see it. Also anyone interested in helping in the reveal, please let me know. A bit back my book was added to the Wayman Publishing collection and I have seen a little bump in sales since. So thanks to Wayman and all who purchased the book, hope you are enjoying it. I have some other things in the works like giveaways and such to be on the look out for soon. Anyway, hope everyone is staying productive. As always, have fun and keep writing.
0 Comments