Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post. *check*
2. Share 7 things about yourself *check*
3. Pass this Award along to 15 recently discovered blogs and let them know about it! *check*
(Although I won't be passing this along to 15 recently discovered blogs - I will mention my favorite reads/discoveries for this week)

Link Up To These Great Blogs This Week...
1. Angela ~ In Pursuit Of Publishness posted a hilarious bit I've been wanting to share all week. Well, here it is. Take a minute to give yourself a smile today.
2. Angela ~ Cheerios and Pearls Stories is another favorite of mine. Check out her posts on Living With The Consequences, and her Story Time Challenge.
3. Maria Zannini had me in stitches earlier this week, wondering where all the 'Manly-Men' have disappeared to in the world of male-models-for-book-covers. She may have coined a new term in the process of her musings. Laugh away the stress from your day over at her site.
4. Elana Johnson has an entire page with tips for building a better blog. I know that many of my fellow ROW80 are (like me) new to blogging, and I thought the link would be a helpful tool to feature.
5. R.D. Denton posted an excerpt of a new piece he's begun work on, 'Our Borrowed Earth'. Well worth the time to read, Denton shows us how a dystopian fiction piece should begin.
Again, the rules want some ramdom facts about me...(one asks for ten, the other, seven, so I'm combining here!)
1. Once, when asked what I wanted to be when I grew up, I answered, "Lucille Ball!" I still think that.
2. I am left handed - and three of my five children are also left handed.
3. I write longhand in notebooks for my writing projects and use pencil. Always.
4. I am uber-unpopular in my home, as I do not celebrate Halloween.
5. My favorite holiday is Christmas! I spend months getting ready for the big day...
6. I hate going to the doctor. To be honest, I'm afraid. I have been since I was a little kid. All that poking, checking, touching, prodding, blood-testing, light-shining invasiveness just gives me the shivers. Unless I feel like I'm dying, you won't catch me in a Dr.'s office. No way!
7. Overall, bananas are my favorite fruit. Banana bread, banana soup (bananas and milk), banana popcicles, banana margaritas, you name it, I love it!
8. Cooking and entertaining are my favorite things to do after reading and writing. :) Food makes me happy...
9. I adore the Marx brother's movies...Duck Soup is my all time fav...
10. Bellydancing may be the sexiest thing I've seen performed.
And Here's Another Great Award Passed On To Me By...
Lisa Potts ~ Writer! What a great award. Thanks so much, Lisa, for thinking of me!
I've already listed five great blogs that I think are worth a follow, so be sure to check them out.Katy Upperman posted this great question over at her blog - thought I'd re-post and give you all a chance to join in, too!
What are your top FIVE ideal writing locations? (Bonus points: if you include pictures!)
I write at my kitchen table and at a coffee shop (or two...) near my home. I rarely write at my desk, but I do my blogging and platforming building there. Pretty simple - I don't even have five places to list!
The first is 'Northern Lights'...and the second is 'Zummo's'....Both are great places!
...And...
Would you rather give up eating meat forever, or cut all carbs from your diet indefinitely?
There's no question about my answer...I'd give up meat! I could not live without my carbs. Bread, rolls, buns, foccacia, pita, dumplings, Naan, rice, potatoes, sweet potatoes, deserts of all kinds, potato chips, ...give them up? Not this girl. Never.
Also, don't forget these two dates for Campaign updates/events! Click here to visit the Campaign Home Page...Where Rach tells us...
I'll be announcing the winners on Monday, September 19th, so make sure you pop back then :)
And don't forget to come back for the Second Campaigner Challenge on Thursday, 22nd September!!!
Don't forget to check in and see what other ROW80 members are up to...
~ Nadja

0 Comments