Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I'm Back...With Your Hump Day Funnies

Happy Hump Day

I had a great time at the PSWA conference in Vegas - my thanks to all who wished me a good trip - and I've got lots of information to share BUT...

I left you to get through the week last week without your hump day boost and I can't do that again, so we'll save the conference report for Monday and here's your...

Happy Hump Day Funnies


This one just tickled me. I know exactly how she felt.






Here's a news piece you might like.

Woman Stops Grizzly Attack With 25 Caliber Pistol !
 
This is a story of self-control and marksmanship with an "itsy bitsy shooter" by a woman facing a fierce predator.

What is the smallest caliber you trust to protect yourself? The 25 cal. Beretta Jetfire:




Here's her story:
 
"While out hiking in Alberta Canada with my husband, we were surprised by a huge grizzly bear charging at us from out of nowhere. She must have been protecting her cubs because she was extremely aggressive. If I had not had my little Beretta Jetfire with me I would not be here today! Just one shot to my husband's knee cap was all it took. The bear got him and I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace. 
 
It's one of the best pistols in my collection."    
 
 
Hah! Didn't see that coming, did you? (Okay, maybe some of you did.)


Here's a problem for the ages.



Now you'll have that question stuck in your head.


Not all wives give up their beloved spouses to rampaging bears. Here a wife who came to her husband's rescue.

A woman came home to find her husband in the kitchen shaking frantically, almost in a dancing frenzy, with some kind of wire running from his waist towards the electric kettle.
Intending to jolt him away from the deadly current, she ran outside and grabbed a handy plank of wood and smacked him with it, breaking his arm in two places. 

Up to that moment, he had been happily listening to his iPod.



 Okay, that's enough about domestic bliss. Time for your "aw". I know dogs and cats tend to dominate here but I couldn't resist this loving pair.



 You know you said it.


That's it. Did we do it? Are you over the hump and coasting toward the weekend? Did you have a favorite?

And since I got more "yes" than "no" votes on the riddles, here's a few more. Answers on Monday, as usual. Have a great weekend.


Riddles for Today:

1. In which battle did Napoleon die?

2. Where was the Declaration of Independence signed? 

3. How can you lift an elephant with one hand? 
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments