Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick - Ayesha

I'm a big fan of liquid lipsticks and one brand I am loving right now is Kat Von D. Their liquid lipsticks are called Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks and they come in a full range of colors from nudes to really daring colors like blue and grey. I love my purples so I decided to get one in the color Ayesha which is a lavender colored lipstick.


The color looks amazing on and glides on smoothly to my lips. The pigment is fantastic too and I don't have to keep layering it on either to get the color looking intense. I really don't like liquid lipsticks that dry out my lips and this one doesn't do that at all. When they say everlasting they really mean it as this one stays on for pretty much all day.



Post a Comment

0 Comments