Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Oklahoma

My head and heart hurt watching the news. All the devastation in Oklahoma is mind blogging.  I can't imagine...  A state with so much heart has lost so much, but not their spirit of community!   

 

 

EJ Wesley has lived there. He has family there-they are ok, but his state family is suffering. YOU can visit EJ to get more information, as to where to help. The Red Cross is always in need and right now Oklahoma is in great need.  In my area local businesses, churches and schools have started fundraising efforts.  I am going to find out what I can do.

 

Labor omnia vincit  

 Oklahoma waterfall - click to see all state mottos
                                                  Scenic waterfalls, Sand Creek, Osage Hills State Park, Oklahoma -
photo © Wade (Wade From Oklahoma ) on Flickr -

                                                                           


The official state motto of Oklahoma is "Labor omnia vincit" (Latin for "Labor conquers all things").


Shelly has offered her book sales to help those in need in Oklahoma!  Shelly that is wonderful~




Now until Sept. 1st, all royalties go to the American Red Cross for Oklahoma










                                              


           
Together our efforts can make a  difference!


   

Post a Comment

0 Comments