Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The ball knows

So, if there are non-human animals, such as animals you see for the first time or rare animals, such reflexes do not work. As long as you keep pets, dogs or cats, we can predict those next, but suddenly you will not be able to predict when the elephants in front of you will sneeze. In other words, I think that we are unfamiliar, do not practice, that there is no experience value.  However, there are pitfalls in such "convenient" such convenience, so if you are acting carelessly because you are used to it, there are times when you fail. Since the world will change, when new events occur, you can not adapt by conventional accustomions. So, why not ask for new experiences? I feel strongly when I get old.  It is over today. Please get used to such an article. goodbye

I do not get a confirmation dialog. Well, it can not be helped. I do not quite understand. Since I do not have time to wait until I understand everything, let’s start where I think I understood about half. It might be a trick.

enter image description here

Now, there seems to be “getting used to” in things, for example, do you play sports? Everybody will do practice at sports.

practice
It is to make the body respond by repeating the action which is similar to actual battle. Or is it to literally get used to it?

In the case of baseball, I heard that the catch ball is effective. There seems to be everything in the catch ball. Baseball is a sports chase after the ball, so it’s better to take as much time as you can touch the ball. Certainly the catch ball is not a good exercise method, is it? Repeat the basic operation of throwing and receiving. When doing catch balls, I think people do not see the ball.1

People who play catch balls from the movements of throwers

  • Orbit
  • speed
  • Position of balls

We predict these and have a grab there. I guess they do not necessarily see the ball and catch it.
To put it clearly, you will lose the game if you look at the ball. Pay attention to besides the ball and do not watch the ball to see and check the situation constantly changing, such as the movements of enemy runners and the defensive arrangement of their side. You must not chase the ball.

But if you do not see the ball, the ball will hit the face.

So, look at the moment someone threw or the moment the batter shook the bat, then predict where the ball will go afterwards and practice until the body reacts before prediction. We need to do that.
At the moment the ball starts to move, the body learns when and where the ball is positioned at what speed. Train yourself so that parts other than the head can move. I think that is the practice of sports. Is this a reflection nerve? It reacts before judgment and thinking. Reflexes such that limbs move automatically, not by brains but by nerves. I think that this is other than sports.


For example, you guys sneeze when it gets cold. sneeze. When you sneeze in the crowd, the surrounding people are a little surprised. But, we are not surprised very much. The reason for this is that we already know the breathing just before sneezing in our body. Because the reflexes know. So, if someone breathes in rapidly, that breath passes through the nose, or if it is inhalation of exhalation as required by the respiratory system, the body knows that “next sneeze will come” is. Before the head judges, the body knows. So, suddenly sneezing with loud voice does not surprise us much.
Do not you think so? If someone breathes in unnatural breath, it will be understood in advance as “sneeze”. So, even if you hear a sneeze, it is not an accidental unexpected incident, is not it? For example, I heard a bit of noise now, but I felt signs that something will move just before noise enters. That indication is

Air sway
Fluctuation of temperature
Micro sound

After such a thing, the body moves, colliding with things, I know that it will produce a moderate sound. It is reflexes, not knowledge. So, I am not surprised. No matter what my neighbor is, I will not be surprised.


For example, I am about to suck a cigarette now, but as I pointed out and started out there, people around me know as “cigarettes.” That is not knowledge but experience. So, if there are non-human animals, such as animals you see for the first time or rare animals, such reflexes do not work. As long as you keep pets, dogs or cats, we can predict those next, but suddenly you will not be able to predict when the elephants in front of you will sneeze. In other words, I think that we are unfamiliar, do not practice, that there is no experience value.

However, there are pitfalls in such “convenient” such convenience, so if you are acting carelessly because you are used to it, there are times when you fail. Since the world will change, when new events occur, you can not adapt by conventional accustomions. So, why not ask for new experiences? I feel strongly when I get old.

It is over today. Please get used to such an article. goodbye


  1. Actually I am not very good at sports, I can not even do catch balls properly. ↩︎

Post a Comment

0 Comments